Bit Brothers is a small team of experienced data scientists, developers, and designers who have experience building large web & mobile applications, train and deploy data models, and scalable architecture.
Over time we have created various products and deployed it to find product-market fit. We are looking for someone to help out in the effort in product-market fit, maintain B2B relationships and take leadership with business development and sales for the services of the company.
- Overall business development responsibility includes setting and achieving sales goals.
- Coordinate with Tech Lead and Product Lead to find product-market fit.
- Developing product launching strategies and executing them.
- Developing & executing sales & marketing strategies.
- Channel development & management.
- Sales Team building & management.
- Reporting to the Chief Advisor or a mentor appointed by the board.
- An entrepreneur at heart with a global mindset.
- Minimum 2 years of business development experience, preferably at a SaaS company.
- Preferably MBA or BBA
- Online & offline marketing, business development & product launching skills.
- Sales Team management skills.
- Excellent written & spoken communication.
- Proficient in apps & tools used in remote collaboration & communication.
* An opportunity to build a successful global startup from scratch under the guidance of senior advisors & industry leaders.
If you are open to the challenge and prepared to take the risk, this could be the next big thing. Initially, there is no salary, but guaranteed equity. Once you sign up the first deal. The salary will follow.